PocketDyno measures vehicle performance, providing up to 20 different metrics that report time, distance, speed, acceleration, and power. Create a vehicle profile to store and compare test runs or evaluate vehicle modifications.
PocketDyno is a serious tool that gives accurate real-world results. Want proof? More than 800, 000 iPhone/iPod touch owners have downloaded PocketDyno or PocketDyno+. Listen to what some of them have to say:
“Not enough stars. This app uses your accelerometer to it's full potential!!!! Accurate results for people who aren't idiots…”
“Suprisingly accurate. This app got within 0.2 mph of the actual top speed and within 3 hp from the actual dyno test. I was shocked!”
“Works Perfect. This app worked perfectly for me… as close as I'll see without putting it on a dyno. Great app, just don't use it too much, It's not cop friendly.”
“All the benifits of dynolicious for free. Very acutate and easy to use. Overall it does what it needs to do plus it's free what's their to complain about.”
“Damn Good!!! Dynolicious costs money....this is free and It works just as good. I did a run last night and it was spot on…”
HOW TO GET ACCURATE RESULTS
1) Calibrate just before a test run (temperature effects accelerometers).
2) Enter the exact weight of your car (includes people, fuel, & cargo).
3) Secure iPhone/iPod device in car so it cannot move (we need to measure the car’s motion, not the device bouncing around).
4) Start test run from a dead stop; go when the light turns green.
5) Drive in a straight line on a level track.
6) Read the user’s manual for complete instructions.
REMEMBER STREET RACING IS ILLEGAL AND DANGEROUS. PLEASE USE THIS APPLICATION RESPONSIBLY.